Mary-Anne Reyes Photography

My photo
Welcome to my blog! My name is Mary-Anne Reyes and I am a Wedding Photographer raised in New Orleans and based in the beautiful Bay Area, California. Please feel free to look through my blog to get sneak peaks from your event, or even just to get to know me a little better. I also shoot Senior and Family Portraits. I like to travel so I do destinational weddings, also! So save this blog and check back for updates and occasional specials that may be available!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Rebekah and Ross

My First DESTINATION Wedding - New Orleans, Louisiana! Rebekah's sister is a friend of my cousin, who I met when I came home to shoot my cousin's 30th Birthday Bash! I gave her my card and the rest was history. We started off at the Trinity Episcopal Church and ended at Rozy's Jazz Hall! As you all know, I grew up in New Orleans and moved out to California because of Hurricane Katrina. So it was great going home to visit with family and work at the same time! Check out one of my most favorite weddings that I've shot so far!


Ross is from Texas, so check out this awesome Wine Holder.

Since we never got to shoot an engagement session, we were able to get some nice sunset shots of the couple during Rehearsal dinner.









Moments after they said "I do."

Such a beautiful moment I captured during the ceremony.



Definitely, one of my favorites...


Thank you Rebekah and Ross for letting me come out and shoot your wedding! I had a blast! :D

3 comments:

Katie Kadlecek said...

What an adorable couple! Love the photos.

Sarah Perkins said...

The pictures look great Mary-Anne. I love you Rebekah and Ross! The wedding was so beautiful and so much fun!

Anonymous said...

The pictures were amazing! I am glad you were able to capture all these wonderful memories :)